[Colchester] Charity Ubuntu help please + Intro to Re~Cycle, the bicycle charity

Owen Tuz owentuz at gmail.com
Sun May 15 11:13:28 UTC 2011

Hi Merlin - did you manage to sort this out yet?

I'm sending this to the whole group to say that I'd still be happy to come
down and help you set this up sometime but my experience is with the
software side of things, and if someone who knows more than I do about
hooking computers together into a decently working network wants to come and
take charge, I wouldn't say no.

I'm a student and moving out of town in a couple of months, so I couldn't do
much in the way of ongoing support myself but if we can leave you with some
idea of what you've got going on then sites such as the one Sam linked will
get you a long way.

Assuming you still need this setting up, would anyone be interested in
making a group effort of it, perhaps? If we could get a show of hands maybe
the next step would be to get a bunch of people to meet in the pub or
something and talk over what you need.

- Owen