[Colchester] [root at colchester-lug ~]# shutdown -r now

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Thu Aug 1 07:10:54 UTC 2013

Hi All

I'm so glad that there are some of us left who want the LUG to move
forwards, rather than it's stagnant putrid mess it is currently in :p

I've not had much chance to do or plan much with any of my FOSS projects as
real life has gotten in the way, I am now a foster father and my life has
taken a turn for the better but is a lot busier than it was.

I do hope things can move on and I'll help Ian and Wayland as much as I can.

All the best with hugs and flowers

Gary