[Colchester] Hello!

Chris Pritchard chriscpritchard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:21:26 UTC 2013

I meant for anything front end wise - they used to use an in house system
called CTAK (DOS based), which communicated with some windows software both
in the control room and on the vehicles (which have computers running
windows XP and an in house frontend to receive data from the control room).
Now they’ve moved to an off the shelf (but customisable) solution called
CommandPoint, this communicates in the same way to the frontend on the
vehicles. There is also some other software, such as the information portal
(for managers), the email system and a couple of other things (to track the
vehicles and manage delays). None of this uses Linux

Chris