[Colchester] Linuxcoin

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Thu May 2 19:19:14 UTC 2013

On 02/05/2013 20:11, Stewart Larner wrote:
> http://dl0.7td.org/pub/mirror/linuxcoin/
>
> You seen this mirror for isos
>
> Sent from my iPhone 5 Got one yet?
Cheers mate. I have almost got it on the Torrent but the old mirrors
were all broken. I am pretty sure I will get one of these attempts to
work. It already works in Windows 7 but this is supposed to be better. I
have a ATI 5850 coming tomorrow which should kick out 300MHash which is
a lot better than the 12MHash I am getting with my test hardware.

The motherboard can take two graphics cards so I can double my hash rate
at a later date.

The idea of piggy backing off a server is not such a good idea because
you have to use unstable Linux sources. A server just needs to sit there
with no messing about.

--

Mobile: 07925 431381
Office: 01787 388165