[Colchester] Hi guys

Ben Griffin benjuben at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 01:02:45 UTC 2013

o/
Its great to hear from you all. Sorry it took so long to reply, I've
had a pretty busy weekend. I do however have some time this week to
get a little web page up.

Toby: Is a shame to hear of you're video editing issues, I use blender
to edit video. Have a look at the slug video I made with puppy precise
and blender, if you get chance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSTleQaRayg

Wayland: Did you have a site? Can I look at it? Did you have any
artwork made for it? If you send me some login credentials ill get a
simple page up.

Stewart: you're video is amazing. I must learn of how you achieved
this. What is that sound at the end of the vid? did you turn you're
sub on also? I'm sure we can earn some proper colchester geek points
with your rack ;-D Might be an idea to have a little look at what the
competition are up to.

Martyn: Have you ever attended anglian lug? http://www.alug.org.uk/
they have a meeting on Monday 18 November in Ipswich, I'm gonna try
and make it.
 I too make music with linux. I use puppy studio 4
http://puppylinux.org/wikka/PuppyStudio have a listen to some of the
stuff I did in studio 4 with ardour if you can
https://soundcloud.com/the-jub

So it would be great if we could set a place, day and time for a
little meet of our own.
If anyone's got some good ideas as to recruiting more peoples then
lets be hearing it..

--
</email>