[Colchester] Hi guys

WHAYMAND TOBY toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 7 12:58:18 UTC 2013

I can't remember who it was but somebody mentioned Blender for video
editing.  I can't really see it, it must be a very difficult was to edited
compared to Premiere Pro or something.

I would love to use Kdenlive but last time I tried it was so unstable that
it was unusable.  I've decided to wait  a few years for it to improve and
from what people have said online, it's getting there.

Thanks

Toby