[Colchester] Website + Meeting

Ben Griffin benjuben at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:40:07 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've done a very small amount of work on the website

http://colchester.lug.org.uk/

As you can see I added a irc chatbox to it. Maybe some people will
find it easier to message the group that way. Also I know its not a
very pretty site at the moment, but you've got to have some content
before you can arrange it, right? So if anyone's got any images of
Colchester or penguins please send then in, or if someone wants to
design a banner for the top of the site that would be great.

Lets organise a meeting yeah? I'm sort of quite busy on Tuesdays and
Thursdays but I can do any other day. I was thinking maybe Monday the
25th nov about 7 or 8 pm in the hole in the wall?

keep me posted.

P.S. I sort of changed my irc nick a bit,  I'm now qh most the time on
freenode. Catch you in the channel..
--
</email>