[Colchester] Raspberry PI OpenELECT ITV Player - Family Guy

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 20:52:56 UTC 2016

Hello Jai,

Start here;
http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php/Raspberry_Pi

It's one of the many uses for a Raspberry PI. I think one member is
going to use the PI to control the stance of his car. When he wants the
gangsta look he just presses a button and the purple lights light up
under his car and it lowers itself and the sub woofer enable line on the
amp is powered. Or I could just be guessing...

Rgds,
Wayland.