[Colchester] continued ESP8266 and MQTT - Windows 10 or Linux

Martyn mail at martynfletcher.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 19:46:42 UTC 2019

Thank you for the offer but don't worry about sending me anything, I can
buy it all myself.
As I said, I'm probably changing career path so I'll have a lot more
free time.
The idea of pursuing the home automation path was to keep my guys busy
and future proofed, not that electricity was going anywhere soon.