[Cumbria] Re: Cumbria digest, Vol 1 #6 - 5 msgs

Ian Linwood cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 18 00:18:00 2002

crmlou> Yep, im going to be doing a presentation to some of the control systems
crmlou> managers (steve jennings, dave jones...)
crmlou> on my linux backup system.  I demoed it to martin hope and he thinks i
crmlou> should make a proposal for the site backup
crmlou> system (scary!!!!) so now im presenting it to the higher levels.  So
crmlou> hopefully i'll get it in sometime soon.

crmlou> Whatever happens i should still be implementing it here in WEP

Adam,

Could you give more details? This sounds really interesting!

What exactly have you proposed? If it is not suitable for this list,
can you point me to a URL containing details?

Regards
Ian Linwood.