[Cumbria] Christmas: a time of upheaval...

Paul Broomfield cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 30 18:08:01 2002

Each to there own. I have a copy of Solaris for Intel here if any one
wants a copy, then you can really start OS bragging :) I also have an
ULTRA 5 with Solaris 8 on it and the boxed media if some one wants to
make me a reasonable offer. Any one got a copy of RH advanced server ?
Would there be any demand for a phpbb2 board to have these chats? If so
let me know and Ill get one up in a day or so.

Paul =20