[Cumbria] Mandrake 9.1

Schwuk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Apr 12 20:44:01 2003

Ian Linwood wrote:
> YOU have time for games!

Oh yes - esp. NWN. Unfortunately I've just discovered the toolkit to
bui9ld your own adventures (which is Windows only), so my Linux time is
going to be limited (although it is supposed to run under WINE).

> In what way - slow response? Access denied? What did the
> log.'hostname' say?

Nautilis crashs after supplying username and password. It's a known bug.
  Konquerer accepts the username and password and does...nothing.

> It's known to do that - 1.3.1 is much improved stability wise.

Erm, 1.3.1 doesn't exist...

Mozilla Mail crashes as soon as I open it - it doesn't give me chance to
do anything...
--
Schwuk