[Cumbria] Urgent Assistance from South Africa.

Mat Brunt cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Apr 20 13:53:01 2003

Does this mean I won't be getting rich quick then?

Oh well, back to watching 'Only Fools and Horses' for tips...

On a sidenote has anyone seen the new BT broadband advert where they're
hyping the fact you can download music easily, but never states from legal
sources.....or am I just reading too much into it?

Mat