[Cumbria] Red Hat shoots itself in foot?

Michael Saunders cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 2 16:15:01 2003

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, Ken Hough wrote:

> Either Chris is banned from this list NOW or I will leave.

Why don't you just block his posts, instead of losing a whole group of
friends and helpers with similar interests? Wherever you go on the
Internet, you'll find people you disagree with and don't want to talk
to. Newsreaders, IRC progs and mail clients all offer ways to block
messages from particular users.

Get onto USENET if you want to see real flames. Chris' language may
have been strong, but he's still staying on-topic and not going into
severe personal insults. If you think these messages are bad, some of
the flames elsewhere will give you nightmares.

> I REAPEAT: EITHER CHRIS'S NAME IS REMOVED FROM THIS LIST OR I INSIST
> THAT MINE IS!

Farewell, then.

Mike

--