[Cumbria] a way forward is needed...

Mat Brunt cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 21 16:01:02 2003

Although I've been quiet for a while (Command & Conquer and crappy broken
PC to blame) I'd still be interested in the LUG carrying on.

It's a good place to bounce idea's and get information about Linux, works
better and faster than browsing about looking to see if anyone else has the
same problems (well, most of the time anyway).

I might be flogging a dead subject here but did we ever get anything moving
on informal gatherings a bit further north? I'd be up for those, my sense
of direction to strange and distant lands was never the best and seeing as
I spend half my life on call I can't travel far most of the time
anyway... :p

The new convert who rarely uses Windows anymore, and then only for games.

Mat