Re[2]: [Cumbria] Christmas: a time of upheaval...

Ian Linwood cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 1 23:13:00 2003

Hello Paul,

> Each to there own. I have a copy of Solaris for Intel here if any one
> wants a copy, then you can really start OS bragging :) I also have an
> ULTRA 5 with Solaris 8 on it and the boxed media if some one wants to
> make me a reasonable offer.

I'm a Sparc|SunOS|Solaris fan. Unfortunately I only have Sparc classic
with Sol7 on and a dual x86, again with Sol7. About time for upgrade
:-) (a country mile away from the T1's I used to work on :-( )

Whats the spec of the Sparc? What is a reasonable offer? Please reply
to the e-mail address below.

--
Best regards,
 Ian                            mailto:ian@darksideofthemoon.org.uk