[Cumbria] BB

Schwuk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 10:22:00 2003

> Looks nice, although I'd guess many people will still prefer to stick
> with email discussions now as it's easier to search and manage local
> messages (hence why things like lkml aren't on the Web).

Very true, and we aren't really big enough yet to support multiple forums
for communication. Maybe we could keep the mailing list and proposed IRC
channel(s) (thanks Chris. BTW, can you get that set-up, and give me a shout
about another host I've got for you.) for general discussion, and the
bulletin board for queries/requests for assistance? Comments?

> Plus I wouldn't be able to use Pine! :)

Yes, but you could use Lynx (/me shudders at thought of what phpbb would
look like with all those nested tables...)
--
Schwuk