[Cumbria] comments

Ken Hough cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 7 11:16:04 2003

Chris,

While agreeing with many of the points made in your outburst, I DO NOT
agree with your tone. I'm also fairly blunt in the way I tend to
approach things, but over the years (I've had a few more than you), I've
learnt to back padal a bit.

Not everybody appreciates such a direct asault.

I still enjoy a good / strong discussion, but now try to ensure that the
person(s) to whome I direct things is/are of similar mind.

Ham radio is a valid interest, as are yours. Please go a little more
gently. It's much more constructive in the long run.

Ken Hough