[Cumbria] Watch more TV

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 7 15:08:28 2003

Hi
      You should try this out.
      If you have a TV card in your machine, grab the latest CVS version of
QTVision and install it.  Its way nicer than XawTV. Got it working last
night after much fighting with the bttv driver (read: look on google for
correct module options)  so now i have a nice tv app, on my nice kde
desktop (liquid style + keramik decortaion).  see www.kwintv.org for cvs
details (dont use that last release cos theyre pants)

Just my tuppence as i was getting tired with the rh/suse rant (and everyone
knows mandrake wins hands down :o)

Adam

The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not a named recipient, you are on notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. You must not disclose it to any other person, copy or distribute it or use it for any purpose.