[Cumbria] Next meeting...

Ken Hough cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 8 09:43:00 2003

Chris Plant wrote:

>On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 17:17, Ken Hough wrote:
>

>>Laptops at 20 paces  --- Great!
>>
>>I wasn't thinking of drunken orgies, but of available / suitable venues.
>>Mind --- a pint of bitter perhaps! Just to put out the flames!!!!
>>
>>I think we should agree agendas beforehand. I guess that would depend on
>>locallity and hence likely participants.
>>
>>If we go for weekend meets, Saturdays would be best for me as I go
>>walking on Sundays.
>>

>Agenda! ?  The whole point of an informal meeting is its informal, we
>should save the boring planned meetings for the watermill.
>
>Chris

Then I guess we must decide whether the meets will be re Linux or just
social.  I wasn't suggesting a rigorous agenda, more perhaps a general
topic. Then we could decide on priorities re topics, travel and other
commitments.

So far I haven't noticed the Gleaston meetings being 'planned', but I do
beleive that we should be more focused at that venue.

Ken Hough