[Cumbria] Structured meetings...

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 9 16:12:03 2003

Have you get the cygwin rootless x server running?

I can get it to work as a window which gives me kde on windows (cool) but
it would be cool if i gould get it to run rootless and have x and windows
apps run side by side.
I have a fairly recent cygwin install with xfree86 and kde2, im pretty sure
ive got the latest dev version of xfree86

Cheers

Adam

PS i to get called a geek, i cant help it if i find c++ database
programming to postgresql fun :o)

"Schwuk" <schwuk@schwuk.com>@mailman.lug.org.uk on 09/01/2003 16:04:36

Please respond to cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk

Sent by:    cumbria-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk