[Cumbria] My Word!!!

Schwuk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 9 17:07:00 2003

Ken Hough said:
> Sorry, but I believe you're missing the point.  The majority of PC
> users  (and potential users) find it difficult to muster the courage to
> install  MS Windows, and that's something that everybody knows about.
> there's no  chance of them considering 'esoteric stuff'

No, I'm not. If we have enough people interested to make it worthwhile, then
I'm all for it. Currently, I don't believe there are any members of the LUG
who are not running Linux, so it would pointless to go through an install as
we have all done, and are using it.

> It comes back to my point that there seems to be two destinct interest
> groups here.

There are, and always will be various groups, but I do not see how this
would benefit the two distinct groups that you see at present. Please
enlighten me...
--
Schwuk