Re[2]: [Cumbria] CUMBRIA LUG -- Red Hat cp SuSE

Ian Linwood cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 10 00:27:01 2003

Hello Ken,

> I don't know UltraEdit. Where do I find it?

Oh dear.

Sorry to do this to you Ken.

A Google search on "ultraedit homepage" reveals the very unlikely
homepage of.....wait for it....

www.ultraedit.com

Diversification
---------------
To be honest, this has led me to a very disturbing thought.

A lot of experts may not really be experts, but just advanced Google
operators.  :-(

One of the few people, who talk the talk AND walk the walk in this
group is David Murphy. He gets his hands dirty. We've talked|flamed
each other on various topics, but I've been surprised at his
*conversion* considering is job and expertise in all things Lotus and
MS. REALLY know your stuff before you challenge his advice.

--
Best regards,
 Ian                            mailto:ian@darksideofthemoon.org.uk