[Cumbria] My Word!!!

Chris Plant cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 10 16:42:02 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 09:22, Ken Hough wrote:
> Don't worry! I'm not in the habbit of being shouted down and am well
> able to deal in kind if the situation demands it.
Not talking to you.

> I find that Chis Plant's manner is the most agressive, rude, arrogant
> and plain obnoxious that I've seen on any email list. Has the guy got a
> problem?
Yes, its called an itchy ballsack.
> This is not the first outburst that we've been exposed to.  I do not
> wish to be associated with such an attitude.
Neither do I, tell me who has the attitude, and I'll sort them out.
<Rubs Knuckles>

> I wish he would show some decent manners and maybe a little of that old
> fashioned attribute --- humility.
I have excellent manners and lots of humility, ask ANYONE!

> I request that he be banned from the list. That's nothing to do with his
> views  --- just how he expresses them and how he treats other people.
Other people made this personal, and other people dragged my attitude
onto them.

> Unless action is taken, I will assume that the rest of you accept this
> kind of behaviour. In which case, I will request that my name be removed
> from the list.
Nobody excepts this kind of behaviour, people have made this personal
long before I did.

Chris "I'm off to talk with my other half" Plant