[Cumbria] Drawing a Line

Chris Plant cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 10 21:33:00 2003

Hello

I'm drawing a line underneath all of these personal attacks people have
been launching at me, I'm not happy with these, nor the way they have
been mistakenly based on my reaction to a limited number of posts.

Ian and Ken both have very little knowledge of the issues surrounding my
original post, so I suggest they shut up.  If they feel the need to do
otherwise, my personal email address is chris at monkeyircd dot org.

I will no longer be responding to personal attacks on the List through
the List, I will be replying using personal email.

Regards

Chris