[Cumbria] CUMBRIA LUG

Ken hough cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Jan 11 21:01:13 2003

Schwuk wrote:

> Ken Hough wrote:
> > Have done search for 'nautilus'. Found some config files under /root and
> > /etc, but no ref to executable. Where should it be and what is it called?
>
> It is called 'nautilus'. It is in the path, so if you open a terminal as
> a normal user and type nautilus and press enter, it will launch.
>
> Your installation does seem most strange...
> --
> Schwuk

I think you are right! Have already tried to run 'nautilus' and it's not found.
Funny, this was an absolutely bog standard Red Hat installation. I'll try a
reinstallation when I get a chance.

Meanwhile SuSE and KDE3 continue to do the bis. without any problems  --  Had
to get that in.

Many thanks

Ken