[Cumbria] Ideas for Presentations

Ken hough cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jan 12 23:07:07 2003

Michael Saunders wrote:

> If you're thinking of turning it into a serious project, with other
> developers involved, perhaps the best path to take would be to register it
> at sourceforge.net -- there you'll get hosting for a site, bug trackers
> and mailing lists etc., and more.

Thanks for the feedback.

It hardly warrants the title of 'a serious project'. It's more a traditional
'nix app -- small and designed to do a specific job well. Doesn't even use a
'make' file.
I found earlier (MS) versions very usefull when I was developing some power
station modelling apps -- lots of bits of real machinery with non-ideal
performance curves -- and the far from ideal thermodynamic properties of steam
and water.

Ken