[Cumbria] An Idea

Paul Broomfield cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 10:19:00 2003

Well your question is not that lame as it is quite tricky and tinker
some to get it working ( I have done it myself a couple of times ).
www.google.com Linux dialin howto

Few docs there on how to do it. There is no easy way as far as I know.
Nothing pretty like wvdial. You have to get getty linked up with ppp and
authentication. Simplest way is to just get your box online 24/7 and ssh
into it.

Paul Broomfield