[Cumbria] Re: The Guy has a point

Mat Brunt cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 17:43:04 2003

As I've not posted any daft questions for a while I thought you might
all be missing me :p

The xmms through the shell I think I can work out (aren't man pages
wonderful!) but I'd certainly be interested in the CD burning bit.
How does it work then please?

Any chance of having a look at your shell scripts please? If I know what
the finished product is supposed to look like it makes it a lot easier
to work out how to do it in the first place!

You probably already know about this site but for anyone out there like
me (i.e. completely new to this linux game) check out
www.linuxnewbie.org - great website!