[Cumbria] Structured meetings...

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 27 12:27:13 2003

Cool, i'll give it a go tonigth maybe (if i dont kill myself playing squash
:o)  If i remember correctly im using test68, so i'll give test70 a go

C  ya

Adam

"Schwuk" <schwuk@schwuk.com>@mailman.lug.org.uk on 27/01/2003 10:40:24

Please respond to cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk

Sent by:    cumbria-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk

To:    <cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk>
cc:
Fax to:
Subject:    Re: [Cumbria] Structured meetings...

*************  Message inserted by MIMEsweeper ***********

 This email, received by bnfl.com has been
 virus scanned  by MIMEsweeper using DrSolomons TVD.
 Please treat all files received via the internet with extreme caution.

> which version of xfree86 r u using and where did you get it?

The latest one from the Cygwin/XFree site [1].

> Are there any docs online for setting it up?

There's documentation [2] - that's where I found out about the fullscreen
mode [3]. I discovered the -rootless argument on the front page though.

They have added multiple windows (mixing Windows and X Windows like Apple's
X11 client [4]) capability into the developer version - there's a
screenshot
here [5] and here [6].

[1] http://cygwin.com/xfree/
[2] http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/cygwin-xfree-ug.html