[Cumbria] Red Hat shoots itself in foot?

Paul Broomfield cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 28 19:14:01 2003

Yeah. I guess so, though I am not telling any one else that they should
not have there pretty desktops. Why would anyone want to have X on a
collocated box. If graphical is the desired interface type then webmin
does the job better than most. I may have a look at debian, but I think
that I will see if I can get something minimal going. The less that is
on there the less that I have to update.

Paul