[Cumbria] Red Hat shoots itself in foot?

Paul Broomfield cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 28 19:36:01 2003

Something else that I have been playing with this week is Beowulf. Now
here is the score: I cant think of a good reason to have a cluster other
than the 'cool' aspect of it. I have about 5 old machines here 500Mhz
and I feel confident that I could put the cluster together. Can any one
think of a good use for one ( well other than john the ripper ) and does
any one have machines that they would like to donate and or does any one
else want to get involved in getting a room full of old PCS together??