[Cumbria] Red Hat shoots itself in foot?

Ken Hough cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 31 10:24:33 2003

Chris Plant wrote:

>On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 22:38, Ken Hough wrote:
>

>>That may be so. I don't know. Your very cryptic comment is of no help in
>>understanding that.
>>

>It means exactly what I said "Debian is far more suited than SuSE to
>this particular assignment.", why don't you get off your fucking high
>horse and read for a change, you retard.
>
>Chris

It seems to me, and judging by other postings that I'm not the one on a
high horse. Also, I don't need to resort to
foul language and general abuse to make a point.

Neither am I afraid to addmit to ignorance, or to ask for help. I still
don't know why Debian might be better than
SuSE for the purpose in question. On the other hand, I probably know a
fair bit about subjects that you haven't
a clue about.

I find that the best ways to learn about a topic are:
    --    Not be afraid to ask for help
    --    Teach the topic

Your continueing rudeness, arrogance, and unhelpful comments reflect
very badly on you.
Have you got a problem or do you perhaps need psychiatric help?

Please give us all a break.

Ken