[Cumbria] RH in Give us your data and money shocker!

cumbria@mailman.lug.org.uk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 4 13:22:01 2003

> Yeah, it's not elegant if you're managing 1,000+ boxes, but in that
> kind of company RH's pricing is pocket change :)

Err, IMHO you would download the patches once to your site and then do
network based patching, Yes RH pricing ain't good for small to medium businesses but there are many-a-way to go and be legit.

Paying for support/software is all part and parcel of computing and
RH is alot cheaper than other commercial stuff