Re[2]: [Cumbria] Chores

Paul Broomfield cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 17:10:01 2003

Mmm. Well thanks for the advice but there is one thing in there that
indicates that you don't use qmail-scanner :). The bit that says (filter
Y|N). That's the problem that I have getting qms to y/n. There is no
support in the system for that and there doesn't apear to be any patches
that would let me do it. I have some one who knows perl at the moment
who is going to try and modulise qms. I am not confident that the person
in question will have the time to do it. So. If there is any perl people
out there who fancy helping us out on a modulised qms project let me
know :).

Paul