[Cumbria] Hello

Luke Antins cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 11 12:18:02 2003

> Nice one. Its great to hear people using Slackware, its always seemed
> more real to me, closure to the unix of old, but thats just me. Ive been
> using Slackware since the days of slack 2.

I've only been using just before 8.0 come out, and its more my style, I
never did take a fancy to distros that have a lot of 'fuffware' (not
knocking other distros, just not for me)

> You down loaded ISO's on a 56k mod? Blimy, that must have taken a couple
> of days.

Hehe, that was a few years ago, wish slack I just downloaded what i wanted
and built my own CD :)

--
Kind Regards
Luke Antins