[Cumbria] Whitehaven meeting

Schwuk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 11 12:43:02 2003

Luke Antins said:
> What exactly goes on at a meeting?

Well, once the secret handshakes and baring-of-nipples is done, (and the new
recruits have been 'initiated' of course...) we'll probably sit down, have a
few drinks and talk/discuss/argue/fight (in no particular order).

We did try to have more 'formal' meetings in the past, and ideas were
floated for the structure of these meetings, but the general consenus seemed
to be that 'informal' was the way to go. This is especially true as there
seem to be no 'newbies' at the moment (although I'm sure we'll get some more
'prey' for Chris soon :D ).

Are you up for a meeting then?
--
Schwuk