[cumbria_lug] Please fix by bad html

Chris Plant cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 1 20:46:01 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 20:19, Adam Pigg wrote:
> And another thing, mozilla doesnt expant the center table to take over the
> screen, even though i say <table height="85%">  konqueror obeys fine, and its
> probably why apple use if for safari :o)
>

> Ad

I think thats normal behaviour, on some browsers they intepret the
height percentages to be percentages of the screen, on others, its the
size of the actual rendered stuff.

Looks pretty nice, I'd move the logos at the bottom to a seperate about
page or something, they spoil the feel of it at the bottom of every page
imho.

--
Chris Plant <chris@monkeyircd.org>
Personal