[cumbria_lug] Urgent Assistance from South Africa.

Mat Brunt cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed May 7 12:49:01 2003

I don't know if I am just being daft, but examining the mail header will
tell us the origin address (assuming it's not been faked), then can we not
just filter against this address?

Or against the subject line seeing as that has remained the same on both
e-mails (I think?).

I would dearly love to know how this e-mail get's past the mail filters
that block everything else out. I do like problems....

As for you Mike, I want my cut as well!

Mat