[cumbria_lug] Mozilla & JavaScript

Schwuk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 8 21:49:02 2003

afnw35342_2@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> On http://www.afnw35342.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/holidays/new-york-2002.html#friday-night, if you  click on the hotel link, what's supposed to happen is a JavaScript function creates a page to display. Mozilla doesn't wait to display it and go back  to the original page.

It works after a fashion - I'm using RHL 9 w/Mozilla 1.3. If I use the
JavaScript debugger, I can step through and see the image, but if I run
it normally, it just jumps back to normal page.

Not being a JavaScript guy, I can't help too much. My main thought is
that are you not trying to be too clever - would a simple link not suffice?

Cheers,
--
Schwuk