[cumbria_lug] URGENT SIR

HAMZA ABACH cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri May 9 05:42:02 2003

Dear sir=2C

I am Mr=2E Hamza Abacha=2C brother to the late Nigerian Head of state=2C
General
Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on active
service
for our Country=2E l am contacting you with the hope that you will be of
great
assistance to me=2C I currently have within my reach the sum of 24
million
U=2ES dollars cash which l intend to use for investment purposes outside
Nigeria=2E

This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my
brother
and a Russian firm in our country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel
plant=2E
The Russian partners returned my brother's share being the above sum
after
his death=2E

Presently=2C the new civilian Government has intensified their probe into
my
brother's financial resources which has led to the freezing of all our
accounts=2C
local and foreign=2C the revoking of all our business licences=2E In view
of
this I acted very fast to withdraw this money from one of our finance
houses
before it was closed down=2E I have deposited the money in a security
company
with the help of very loyal officials of my late brother=2E No record is
known
about this fund by the government because there is no documentation
showing
that we received such funds=2E

Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude to
our
family=2C I cannot make use of this money within=2C thus I seek your help
in
transferring this funds out of the sub African region=2E Bearing in mind
that
you may assist me=2C l have decided to part with 20% of the total sum=2E

Your URGENT response is needed=2E

Please include your personal phone and fax number for immediate
communication=2Faction=2E
Regards
Mr=2E Hamza Abacha