Re[2]: [cumbria_lug] job vacancy.

Ian Linwood cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 29 00:18:06 2003

Hello Chris,

Tuesday, May 27, 2003, 8:26:36 PM, you wrote:

> I work at a school, rather boring, I know, but my boss read a message
> where I commented on a choice of operating system (a paid-for suse over
> a free red-hat) and spat his dummy out.

Although I'm only hearing your side of the story, this seems like a
very odd thing to do. I'll be the first to admit that we don't agree
on a lot of things, but I do belive that everyone is entitled to their
own opinion and is free to express it (so long as it is done in a
civil manner).

> He's subscribed to the list
> too.

Good.

> He also took offence to my insulting a friend of his.

As would I. But instead of dressing you down, I'd take you outside and
kick the crap out of you.
--
Best regards,
 Ian