[cumbria_lug] last nights virtual meet

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 11:33:32 GMT 2003

Well

It was a bit of a disapointing turn out...4...but thats probably the most in
the channel at anyone time so i shouldnt complain :o)

There was me, steve3, markA and msaunders....and we talked about thsi and
that, nut much really.  i was busy doing koffice stuff....finally fixed a bug
and got my driver to pass another test :o)   still looking for testers...any
takers?

well...i propose another virtual meet....any sugestions for when? no doubt i
will be on tonight so if u turn up u turn up.

adam
adam at piggz.co.uk
www.piggz.co.uk