[cumbria_lug] a bit of fun

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Sun Nov 16 19:26:27 GMT 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 01:24, Adam Pigg wrote:
> For a bit of fun i spent all night developing a LUG Meet Planner.

Nice. Ties in with something I was planning to develop - except for the
fact that you actually wrote yours! ;)

Couple of points:
 - Where's the source? :)
 - If you didn't create the meeting, you should be able to vote for it
without having to select the date (i.e. a link next to the meeting)
 - You should be able to vote against a meeting
 - Calendar view
 - Export/subscribe to calendar (iCal?)

How about a Meeting topic planner as well?

C'mon... I know quite a few of us can do PHP - a LUG project in the
making perhaps?

Cheers,
--
Schwuk