[cumbria_lug] Dedicated Server

Trevor Pearson trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 22:33:13 BST 2003

Steve Turner  writes
>[Lurk mode OFF]
>
>Could be interesting...  But...  Who get's the watch? *insert evil grin*
>

>Steve3
>[Lurk Mode ON]

  I would hand it promptly to Steve2 or nearest small person.

The question is, since I already have oodles of WEB space and about
4k-worth of inane nonsense which I updated about four years ago, maybe
five,
what would I use a dedicated server for ?  Do they allow
__A_D_U_L_T__content ?  Spamming M$ users with Linux adds?  Proving I
have the design skills of  a three-year-old ? the possibilities are,
well it's not very promising.  I'll stick to techie stuff, Gateways,
routing and protocols ,, I'm in heaven !

I'll try to make the meeting, If the Landy's fixed and I'm not to
bruised

Now for cat-feeding

--
Trevor Pearson <trevor at haven.demon.co.uk>