[cumbria_lug] LUG health

trevor at haven.demon.co.uk trevor at haven.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 13:32:21 BST 2003

Hi,

WOW -- enthusiasm, Well I would be intrested in a meeting as last time I turned up a little late and I guess the rest of you had moved to a new venue or whatever so I got a pizza and went home.

Last month or so well, Management have had some 'clever' ideas and I've spent four weekends and several late nights sorting out the chaos......

Now I'm supposed to be in Manchester on the 8th, and on holiday 13th to err, 17th or 19th and there's a 24 hour sponsered charity roleplay .. Any sponsors out there ?  otherwise I'm expecting a easy month...   Unless those happy virus writers know different...

Trev 'bibbling idiot' Pearson