[cumbria_lug] Meeting announcement - Friday 23rd April

Mark Andrews mark at preciousangel.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 19:32:27 BST 2004

They are called 'The Tribe' they're not so popular but the hail from good
'ol Manchester! If you wanna take a listen goto http://thetribeuk.com
They're not to everyone's taste but I like them. Oh and before we get into a
music debate I listen to most music, I like pop\rock\dance\blues......
Well that'll be all for now. Cya all soon.

Mark x