[cumbria_lug] Re: Birthday cake

Steve Turner Steve at fadges.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 22:31:48 BST 2004

At 21:49 27/04/2004, you wrote:
> > From: Steve Turner <Steve at fadges.demon.co.uk>
> >
> > Cute...  only another 100 to go before you have the answer.  I like it.
>
>Methinks you're missing a 0, Steve. Either that, or you're thinking of a
>different answer to me :-)
>
>Russ

Rats...  caught out...  although you could just multiply by Dave's and then
it would work.  ;-)

Mind you, I could just be assuming that the answer when written in base 10,
actually means the number in base 14, but I'm just trying to make a lame
excuse for not being able to count or type!  :->

Strange though,  6 x 9 'does' actually equal 42