[cumbria_lug] Ubuntu CD's

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Mon Dec 13 17:27:23 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 17:18 +0000, Russ Phillips wrote:
> I wouldn't say no to one each of the x86 live & install CDs.

No problem.

It was a nice surprise actually as I was expecting 10 x86 + a LiveCD,
but they come in a nice wallet with one of each, so technically I've got
10 Install & 10 Live, but they come as a pair. PPC and AMD64 are install
only.

Oh, and they've got the 'controversial' group hug image (people from the
last meeting will recall this) on the front of the sleeve, so don't let
anybody too sensitive see them. ;)

I was also thinking of remastering the LiveCD with the latest versions
of the Windows offerings as the included ones are now quite out-of-date.

Cheers,
--
Schwuk - http://www.schwuk.com/
Cumbria LUG - http://www.cumbria.lug.org.uk/