[cumbria_lug] Evolution/Palm sync problem

jen jen at jenruss.plus.com
Mon Dec 13 23:17:56 GMT 2004

I'm having trouble getting my palm to sync with Evolution. I've proved
that the two are capable of talking to each other, because I can get it
to send/get a username and ID. However, when I try to actually
synchronize, no data gets transfered and my computer pops up a message
that says "Warning (gpilotd) - The base directory []" where [] is either
nothing or a few messed up characters. Not the most useful of error
messages :-(

I've tried googling but haven't managed to find anything relevant, or at
least, that I've *understood* to be relevant.

Any suggestions?

Hugs,

Jen